$40 Million

T.I. net worth: T.I. is an Atlanta-based rapper, producer, author, actor and CEO who has a net worth of $40 million. T.I. was born Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr. on September 25, 1980. Since entering the music business in 2001, T.I has released nine studio albums. T.I. is also the founder and CEO of Grand Hustle Records and a successful actor. He has starred in several films and television shows including "Takers", "ATL", "American Gangster" and "Boss". His recent music hits include "Got Your Back", "Dead and Gone", and "Live Your Life". T.I. is also no stranger to controversy. He has been arrested several times and served two jail sentences for gun charges and probation violations.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Rappers Networth - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -